What Data do we collect?
Information collected through cookies?
Cookies often collect information about browsing behaviours when accessing our website. This could include information regarding the pages you’ve viewed, and the journey around our website. The cookies on our website do not collect personal information such as your name, address or other contact details.
What are the cookies used for?
- Assessing the navigation of the website for technical purposes, crucial for effective operation.
- For marketing purposes, specifically for web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
- Apex Medical Ltd has permission to collect information about browsing behaviours and patterns, as well as assessing the impact of campaigns and competitions.
Following a visit to the website, Apex Medical Ltd use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitors to collate a report of behavioural patterns. By doing this it will identify certain behaviours such as the amount of time a visitor has spent on a certain page.
This information does not identify a specific person, and does not find out personal information or identities of anyone visiting our site.
All customers and personal details collected with permission from the addressee are occasionally included in a mailing list.
We could use this information for multiple reasons:
- To keep you informed and up-to-date with new products that we believe you may be interested in.
- To contact you regarding information that may be relevant to you, such as changes within the business or Christmas closures.
- To keep our records up-to-date with relevant information and to ensure you’re happy and satisfied.
We do not rent, trade or buy email lists with other organisations or businesses.
We use a third-party provider, Campaign Monitor, to deliver our newsletters and Emails. We gather statistics regarding email opening and clicks to help us monitor and improve our Emails and newsletters. For more information, please refer to Campaign Monitors privacy notice.
You have the right to unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to view, amend, or delete your personal information that we store. Please contact Apex Medical UK via telephone or email with your request.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy will be reviewed annually or as a new legislation comes into force.
Last reviewed: 19th November 2019
For further information regarding this policy please contact:
Apex Medical Limited