Apex Medical Limited adheres to a strict Information Governance and Safeguarding Policy committing to the privacy of all our customers, clients, web users and service users. We process personal data relating to equipment purchased, serviced, managed & repaired and any other service contract that is required.
This notice is applied where we are acting as a data controller and/or processor and is held to facilitate the service as stated or of which may be required.
The data we process may include, but may not be limited to, the following and relates to only what is needed to action request:
- Data relating to identify
- Data relating to contact details
- Data relating to financial information
- Data relating to security
The collection of this information is not shared with other parties without consent or unless the law allows or requires us to do so.
The information that is taken can be orally, electronically or in written format and is only used to fulfil the service needed.
Under the data protection legislation you have the right to:
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being made by automated means
- Have inaccurate personal data rectified, restrict, erased or destroyed
- The right to access, object to process, complain to authority & withdraw consent
Apex Medical is fully accredited to ISO9001 and ISO14001 and the information we hold is held securely and encrypted. Access to this information is strictly controlled and monitored and therefore can only be accessed by staff employed to offer specific required services.
For further information regarding this policy please contact:
Apex Medical Limited
Unit 21 Optima Park
Tel: 01322 520 580