The Relievo Premium mattress is a full thickness castellated foam mattress designed with the Acute Hospital market in mind.
The Relievo Premium is a high quality high specification mattress replacement system for patients who need extra support from their mattress, it comes complete with side bolsters to help with ingress and egress.
It is designed to be used in conjunction with a four section electric profiling bed frame but can also be used on a divan style bed base.
The Relievo Premium comes complete with welded seams and an ingress flap to protect the zip, the four way stretch Premium cover also has a white underside to help with strike through detection.
Contaminated covers can be washed at 65°C for not less than 10 minutes or at 95°C for not less than 3 minutes and can be spin or tumble dried at up to 60°C.
Mattress can be supplied either flat packed or rolled up in a space saving air tight bag.
- Maximum Patient Weight: 280KG
- Length: 1930mm
- Width: 900mm or 850mm
- Depth: 150mm
- Mattress Weight: 14KG
- Side Bolsters to help with Ingress and Egress
- Welded Seams
- Enclosed zip
- Warranty 4 Years
- Foam Specification SB41/130 SB40/170
- Fire Tested too BS7177: 2008 (Crib 5)
- 2 way turn to extend mattress life
- Maximum Patient weight 280 KG/44 Stone
- Castellated foam mattress surface
- Each mattress is supplied individually wrapped with a user guide and cleaning instructions
- Side bolsters to help with Ingress and Egress
- The Relievo Premium Mattress meets the requirements of SB41/130 SB40/170 (Fire tested to crib 5)
- PU coated
- Four way stretch
- Vapour permeable
- Waterproof knitted nylon
- High frequency welded seams
- Zip flap to cover zip closure
- Non Slip Base
- Impregnated with anti-microbial agent in the fabric coating
- Resistant to bacterial mites, MRSA, fungal growth and house dust mite
- Three sided zip for ease of access
- Removable cover
- White underside of cover to help detect strike through
- Fire Tested too Crib 5