The Premier range is a dual layered foam cushion, one of which is a high density viscoelastic polymer, delivering maximum patient comfort and an excellent degree of pressure reduction for patients at a high risk of developing pressure ulcers .The cushion was developed to be used in hospitals, nursing homes and home care environments.
- 3” foam replacement: provides excellent pressure redistribution and contributes to an effective pressure ulcer prevention plan
- Viscoelastic Layer: The cushion features a high density viscoelastic (memory) foam layer, which is temperature-sensitive, enabling it to conform to the patient’s body shape, providing exceptional comfort and facilitating optimal pressure reduction by minimising peak pressures.
- Support Layer: The Premier benefits from a second supportive layer that reduces the trapped feeling that is common with other viscoelastic mattresses, in addition to increasing the performance, durability and patient comfort.
- 2 Way Turning Regime: The cushion can be manoeuvred to increase the longevity of the product and reduce the likelihood of the foam ‘bottoming out’.
- 2 Way Stretch Vapour Permeable Cover: reduces patient shear and friction, in addition to providing an easy to clean waterproof layer of protection to reduce the chance of the foam being contaminated and soiled