The APEX Muka bed is a high specification hospital bed, designed for high dependency patients. The patient can be effortlessly repositioned for various physiological and clinical procedures. Single touch can be used for key functions, such as auto CPR, 30° backrest angle, auto contour, cardiac chair position, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg positioning. Safe and easy-to-clean, the Muka also helps to reduce the risks of injuries and infections
- X-ray translucent backrest and cassette: Bi-Lateral cassette insertion provides the ability to perform X-rays at the head end of the bed at the point of care, reducing the time taken to administer the process and the possibility of injury during patient transfer
- Multi-function handsets: The handset allows the user to adjust the height of the bed, move the backrest and lift the leg section with a Fowler knee break. The handset also benefits from a lockout facility, reducing the possibility of unintended movements and unauthorised tampering with the equipment. Electrical operated trendelenburg, reverse trendelenburg, fowler and vascular position. One button to perform cardiac chair position, semi-fowler position, bed exit position and examination position.
- Bed Extension: Increases the length of the bed to accommodate taller patients
- Linen Holder: Allows easy storage for bed linen
- Break Release Alarm: to alert carers of a potentially unsafe condition, thus maximising patient safety
- Battery Backup: When experiencing power failure, the battery back-up allows continued use of the equipment for
- IV Pole: Supports Intravenous therapies